12/07/2011

Google news 2

This news indicated that many Finnish tend to buy galaxy or iPhone more than Nokia's phone. Actully, I also saw that many Finnish students use Apple Mac and iPhone. Some Finnish students seem to believe Apple is the best company. (I try to persuade galaxy is also good smartphone as iPhone. hehe :-) )
Why Finnish people moved on? What do you think of this problem?
We are living in an era of rapid technological change. And Nokia remained old and outdated for a long time compared to Apple and Samsung. So I think that is the problem. Company should keep itself updated with this fast-changing and globalized world.
So, when I read this news, I thoght that making small changes in how you live each day can bring you fast results.
Original news: http://www.intomobile.com/2011/12/05/even-finland-has-fallen-out-love-nokia-smartphone-share-nearly-halves-just-1-year/

No comments:

Post a Comment