12/05/2011

Google News 1

This news said that Russians will stay in Finland during Christmas. Russia is very near by Finland. So, when I was in Finland, one Russian girl who was my friend's roommate go back to Russia during August vacation(About 7 days). And when she ended semester, she called for a taxi from Russia. So she took a taxi when she go back to her country. It is very surprised to me. :)

Anyway, becuase of Santa clause, many tourist from Russia go to Lapland. Unfortunately, I didn't go Lapland but I heard about Santa village in Lapland.

If you go Lapland, You can take a picture with Santa clause and send the letter with a special canceled stamp from Santa clause. (Because I want to show you many pictures about santa village, I will post again more detail about santa village)

I thought that almost all Finnish go to Lapland during Christmas when they are children. One of my finnish friend told me that they just enjoy skiing or hiking when they go Lapland. Only tourists want to go there. :) But next time, if I have a chance to go Finland again, I really want to go Lapland to see Santa clause. :D



Original news: http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/12/03/61447549.html

No comments:

Post a Comment