12/11/2011

Google News 4


Original news: http://www.hs.fi/english/article/The+President+is+the+First+Lady+/1135269994326
What I was very interested in was the president of Finland is woman! Although the world is changed, I can't imagine the president is the woman! (but there are some president who is the woman in the world.)
Finland president is the woman who named Tarja Halonen. She has been the president of Finland for 12years.(She was reeracted.) She is the first woman president in Finland. And she has a sense of humor so many finnish like her.
She said that idle partner is 'Someone close to your heart'. This sentence makes me warm-hearted. I also like her because she makes a great effort to human rights issues.  
I am wondering that woman could be president in Korea? What do you think of that? I think it will take long time because many older people has conservative thinking. For example, woman could not be the president.. I really wish to be changed these kinds of narrow-minded thinking in the Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment